Thursday, October 23, 2014

Project 6: C4K #4 October

Pencil erasers
C4K #4
In this post India wrote how she does not like erasers that leave red smudges. I agreed with her and explained how I usually try to stick with pens.
kids playing football
C4K #5
Tommy wrote about whether football was too dangerous for kids. He believes that if you wear the correct gear and follow the right medical advice, like icing sore muscles, you will be fine to play. I agreed with him. I also told him that it is super important to be aware and know what your doing on the field. This will help eliminate injuries as well.

passwordsC4k #6
Daisy talked about all the important rules to go by when creating a password for an online site. My advice for her was that she could always take a simple password and make it more complex by adding numbers and capital letters.

harakeke
C4k #7
In this post Steven made a slide presentation about harakeke. It is all about how to weave flax and how to make different things out of the material. It was a very informative presentation and I enjoyed looking at his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment