Saturday, November 29, 2014

Blog Post # 5 Part 2


Personal Learning Network

Personal Learning Networks

Before starting this semester I would have had no idea what a PLN was or how to acquire one. Throughout EDM310 I have learned quite a bit concerning this. On our weekly checklists I have been keeping up with my C4K and C4Ts. These have been the most useful in expanding my PLN. After I comment on these blogs, I always add them to my PLN by subscribing to their blogs. I keep up with what they do week to week and go back and read more of their posts. I have found this to be a really good connection with others around me that are interested in the same things as I am.  Twitter is also a great way to expand your PLN. After following all of the EDM310 staff, and some other teachers as well, I have been able to keep track of them too. These types of social networks are an easy and great way to expand your Personal Learning Network. I have also found some great tools I can use while doing my EDM310 assignments. Dr. Strange's checklists have led me to a bunch of great sites that I cannot only use now, but also in my classroom when I become a teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment