Sunday, September 28, 2014

C4K Summary for September

C4K #1

Rugby
Sela
Sela's post was entitled Sports I Enjoy Playing and it was a presentation she made about all of the athletics she likes. Her favorites were NFL football and Rugby. She explained what each one was and certain details about both. Her favorite team for NFL football is the Pittsburgh Steelers and her favorite Rugby team is the Waikato Chiefs. Since I am unfamiliar about Rugby I asked her a question about the sport.

C4K #2

India
India's post was about the singer Chris Brown and his new album that was coming out. Since I am familiar with this artist it was easy for me to comment about the subject. It even got me interested so I went and bought the album and added it to my phone.  
Chris Brown

C4K #3

Caleb
Caleb wrote about how his school had a no backpack rule. He did not agree with this decision and felt that his school could take other steps to ensure safety instead of having a no backpack rule. I commented and said how I understood his point and that I would have a hard time carrying all of my things without a backpack too. 
Students with backpacks

No comments:

Post a Comment